The lightweight, long-lasting LifeStraw Flex water filter with collapsible squeeze bottle provides added versatility and protection. The membrane microfilter removes bacteria, parasites and microplastics. The Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange filter reduces lead, heavy metals, chlorine and other chemicals while improving taste.
The LifeStraw Flex water filter can be used to drink directly from a water source, with the included squeeze bottle, and attached to a hydration pack, gravity bag or disposable water bottle. Ideal for hiking, camping, emergency preparedness and survival.
- Membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics and turbidity (silt, sand, and cloudiness)
- Activated carbon + ion exchange filter reduces lead, chlorine and bad odors for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane Microfilter lasts up to 500 gal | 2,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Filter lasts up to 26 gal | 100 L
- Filter Size: 6.4 x 1.5 in | 22.9 x 2.5 cm
- Weight (filter + bottle): 3.15 oz | 89 g
- Collapsible Bottle Volume: 22 fl. oz | 0.7 L
- Collapsible Bottle Size: 10.6 x 3.9 in | 26.9 x 9.9 cm
- Bag is made of durable, TPU laminated nylon
- Replaceable filters & parts
- Includes: LifeStraw Flex filter, 22 oz collapsible squeeze bottle, backwashing syringe, user manual
When you buy from Successful Pursuits, you help homeless veterans.
You buy...We donate!