Must have item - Be Prepared
LifeStraw, the original ultralight backpacking and travel-friendly “straw” water filter, makes contaminated water safe to drink and helps to prevent most waterborne diseases by removing bacteria (like E.coli), parasites (like Giardia and Cryptosporidium) and microplastics.
Award-winning LifeStraw water filter - must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies;
No disaster kit is complete without it.
Filters up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts.
- Membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics and turbidity (silt, sand, and cloudiness)
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Weight: 1.62 oz | 46 g
- Dimensions: 9 x 1.2 in | 22.9 x 2.5 cm
- BPA-free materials
- Includes: LifeStraw, lanyard, user manual